2020 WNBA free agency is upon us
In the latest episode of the Locked on Women’s Basketball WNBA Podcast, Howard Megdal and Ben Dull convene for part three of our three-part 2020 WNBA free agency preview.
Topics discussed include:
- free agency previews for the remaining teams: the Minnesota Lynx, Phoenix Mercury, Seattle Storm, Indiana Fever, New York Liberty, Dallas Wings and Atlanta Dream
- should Minnesota push hard to add a big name on the perimeter?
- what should Phoenix do if DeWanna Bonner signs elsewhere?
- are the Storm and Fever already set with their 12 roster spots?
- how many returning players should the Liberty look to retain under new head coach Walt Hopkins?
- how can the Dream reload coming off a frustrating 8-26 season?
Howard Megdal has compiled an official WNBA salary database (which you can access
) in our free agency tracker, which will be updated with links throughout the offseason from our team of writers and their all-encompassing free agency coverage.
In related news on the free agency front, we had the story earlier today on unrestricted free agent Sue Bird‘s plans to return to the Seattle Storm with comments from Bird, Diana Taurasi and Breanna Stewart.
You can subscribe to the Locked on Women’s Basketball Podcast on your podcast player of choice for more in-depth coverage throughout the offseason. Recent guests include new Indiana Fever head coach Marianne Stanley and Skylar Diggins-Smith.
In case you missed it, here’s part one of our free agency preview.
In case you missed it, here’s part two of our free agency preview.
Love our 24/7 women’s basketball coverage? Join our Patreon now and support this work, while getting extra goodies and subscriber-only content for yourself.