In the latest episode of the Locked on Women’s Basketball Podcast, host Ben Dull is joined by Eric Nemchock of Swish Appeal to break down two big ranked women’s college basketball matchups from this season’s Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
Topics discussed in the episode include:
- NC State prevailing at home despite their 28 turnovers led by Kai Crutchfield’s 19 points on 7-of-12 shooting
- Maryland’s struggles inside the arc and expected areas of growth on that side of the ball this season
- Elissa Cunane’s importance offensively against a high-caliber opponent, what Maryland did well to limit her touches and why Maryland’s defense was impressive beyond the forced turnovers
- Indiana mustering up enough offense to win on the road without Grace Berger
- Thoughts on Beatrice Mompremier’s 3-of-11 shooting and Miami’s overall shooting struggles
- The subtle brilliance in what the Hoosiers are getting up front from Aleksa Gulbe, Brenna Wise and Mackenzie Holmes
You can subscribe to the Locked on Women’s Basketball Podcast on your podcast player of choice for more in-depth coverage throughout the season.
Covered in the previous episode of the Locked On Women’s Basketball Podcast: South Carolina’s win at Maryland plus several key women’s college basketball teams and 2020 WNBA Draft prospects to watch throughout the 2019-2020 college season.
Eric Nemchock of Swish Appeal joins to discuss South Carolina at Maryland and some women's college basketball teams and prospects to watch.
Love our 24/7 women’s basketball coverage? Join our Patreon now and support this work, while getting extra goodies and subscriber-only content for yourself.