More from Big Ten Conference
- Your Day in Women’s Basketball, October 15: Brian Agler out the door in Dallas
- Your Day in Women’s Basketball, July 29: WNBA Ratings Spike 20%
- Your Day in Women’s Basketball, July 20: Mystics’ Tina Charles to miss season
- Your Day in Women’s Basketball, July 15: It’s Breanna Stewart time
- Your Day in Women’s Basketball, July 2: Maya Moore helps overturn wrongful conviction
A conference that features one true national title contender — for now.
With the 2019-2020 NCAA Women’s Basketball season commencing on November 5th, it’s time that I introduce my coverage of the Big Ten conference. I’ll be providing features and news updates around the league as the season progresses, primarily out of Ann Arbor, as part of an all star team of assembled High Post Hoops writers on all things women’s college basketball.
To begin, I critically examine how every roster in the conference changed in the offseason, including graduating seniors and recruited freshmen. I evaluate each team’s potential to contend in the Big Ten this year by discussing notable opponents on their schedules. Finally, I provide my predicted final standings in the league, which are entirely based on my observations and analysis alone. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to bridging the divide between fans of these iconic programs and the teams themselves.