Sparks open second half with a win in Candace Parker’s return to the starting lineup
In the latest episode of the Locked on Women’s Basketball WNBA Podcast, host Ben Dull is joined by Brady Klopfer of the L.A. Times and Hoopfeed to discuss Thursday’s game between the Las Vegas Aces and the Los Angeles Sparks.
Topics discussed in the episode include:
- Candace Parker’s return to the starting lineup
- Maria Vadeeva, Alexis Jones also return to the floor for L.A.
- Liz Cambage’s early foul trouble
- offensive—and turnover, again—struggles for the Aces in the fourth quarter
- what this L.A. team might start to look like now that they’re close to finally being completely healthy
- Sparks defending an Aces team with Dearica Hamby in the starting lineup at the 4 in place of the injured A’ja Wilson
You can subscribe to the Locked on Women’s Basketball Podcast on your podcast player of choice for more in-depth coverage throughout the season.
Love our 24/7 women’s basketball coverage? Join our Patreon now and support this work, while getting extra goodies and subscriber-only content for yourself.