Dream snap losing skid, Hayes drops 28
In the latest episode of the Locked On Women’s Basketball WNBA Podcast, host Ben Dull breaks down Wednesday’s game between the Indiana Fever and Atlanta Dream.
Topics discussed in the episode include:
- Tiffany Hayes going for 28 points including 17 in the first half
- a season-high scoring output from Renee Montgomery, too
- assessing Teaira McCowan’s performance as she drew the start for Natalie Achonwa, who did not play due to a calf injury
- Maite Cazorla’s performance in 12 minutes off the bench in place of the departed Alex Bentley (EuroBasket)
- another indicator of Atlanta’s lack of inside scoring punch
- the key stretch that allowed the Dream to pull away late
- the addition of Natisha Hiedeman
The Dream improved to 2-5 with the win and will be on the road on Friday to take on the 8-1 Connecticut Sun. The Fever will be on the road once again on Friday in Chicago to play the Sky.
The Locked On Women’s Basketball Podcast also produced team-by-team season previews with local experts, which can be found all in one place.
You can subscribe to the Locked on Women’s Basketball Podcast on your podcast player of choice for more in-depth coverage throughout the season.
Love our 24/7 women’s basketball coverage? Join our Patreon now and support this work, while getting extra goodies and subscriber-only content for yourself.