There’s more at stake in 2019 than just the trio of Elena Delle Donne, Emma Meesseman and Kristi Toliver trying to take that final step and win a WNBA title. The Mystics will have a chance to determine whether those three, together, will form the bulk of their 2020 production and beyond, with all three in contract years… Aerial Powers was elite for the Mystics after coming over in a midseason deal from Dallas, with a 21.7 PER in nine games. She’s in her final rooke scale contract season, though, and needs to carve out a role alongside Ariel Atkins, first round pick Kiara Leslie and Myisha Hines-Allen… Don’t be surprised to see Sam Fuehring push Tianna Hawkins for a roster spot, especially since Washington can keep Fuehring on rookie scale for the next four seasons, and Hawkins is signed for $70,000 through just 2019.
- High Post Hoops 1 yearUSA basketball announces 3x3 teams, including Sabrina Ionescu
- Bleacher Report 1 yearLogan Couture Hat Trick Gives Sharks Crucial Game 3 Win vs Avalanche
- High Post Hoops 1 yearWNBA DFS Preview: Connecticut Sun
- High Post Hoops 1 yearJennifer Gillom hired by Phoenix Mercury as player development coach
- High Post Hoops 1 yearDid the Connecticut Sun get equal value for Chiney Ogwumike?
Women's Basketball news from FanSided Daily