Ranking the Top 20 2018 WNBA Unrestricted Free Agents
The most wonderful time of the WNBA hot stove is nearly upon us! We’ve already ranked the WNBA restricted free agents. Accordingly, here is a complete list of WNBA unrestricted free agents, with the top 20 ranked.
More from WNBA
- 3 offseason cures for the Indiana Fever to rebound in 2023
- Coaching carousel, Taurasi return highlight packed news week for WNBA
- Caitlin Clark’s spectacular appeal could mark turning point WNBA deserves
- Los Angeles Sparks name Curt Miller next head coach
- Aces Wild: Las Vegas wins first WNBA Championship over Sun
This list does not reflect any upcoming moves by teams to core players and submit qualifying offers. Both can take place during the first half of January. The second half of January, players can negotiate with teams.
Come February 1, the league’s offseason is fully open for business, and players can re-sign with their current squads or sign with new teams.
So who can make the biggest impact? Let the countdown begin!