Obviously, the unresolved Liz Cambage situation colors what the Wings will do in 2019, but it is interesting how settled their 2020 cap picture is already, especially if they retain Skylar Diggins-Smith, presumably at max price (which could vary, depending on when new CBA is signed and when it takes effect)… I’m not sure folks who thought Arike Ogunbowale should have dropped to fifth are pricing in how hard it is, and at what price, a WNBA team can go get someone who creates her own shot like Ogunbowale does. Dallas struck gold there… with Glory Johnson and Diggins-Smith up for new deals in 2020, there’s a lot of pressure on Tayler Hill to make it clear she’s part of the big picture in Dallas in this, her first full year in town, playing with a $115,000 salary, full protection and a 2020 guarantee…
- High Post Hoops 1 yearUSA basketball announces 3x3 teams, including Sabrina Ionescu
- Bleacher Report 1 yearLogan Couture Hat Trick Gives Sharks Crucial Game 3 Win vs Avalanche
- High Post Hoops 1 yearWNBA DFS Preview: Connecticut Sun
- High Post Hoops 1 yearJennifer Gillom hired by Phoenix Mercury as player development coach
- High Post Hoops 1 yearDid the Connecticut Sun get equal value for Chiney Ogwumike?
Women's Basketball news from FanSided Daily