The Summitt has acquired a list of the 2018 WNBA restricted free agents from a league source. This list does not reflect any upcoming moves by teams to core players and submit qualifying offers. Both can take place during the first half of January. The second half of January, players can negotiate with teams.
More from News
- Bet $5 on Sparks vs. Sky, Win $150 Instantly with Limited-Time DraftKings Promo
- Cash in for Over $2,000 With WNBA Promo Bonuses from FanDuel & Caesars
- FanDuel WNBA Promo Code Gives You $2,500 Bonus for ANY Game Tonight!
- Unlock Over $4,500 Bonus With 3 Best WNBA Sportsbook Promos!
- One number that can decide the fate of each WNBA playoff team
Come February 1, the league’s offseason is fully open for business, and players can re-sign with their current squads or sign with new teams.
A restricted free agent, of course, is, well, restricted. If their previous team wishes, it can match an offer and keep that player. So who will be on shopping lists across the WNBA? Let’s take a look, with players ranked by The Summitt staff.